DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
All services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Aly Luccari, (your “Organizer”), as well as information set forth on this website (brightorganizing.com) are meant to help you identify the areas in your life, home or office that may be standing in your way. However, organizing is not professional mental health care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Organizing may augment your therapy, but the work of organizing is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
In that spirit, by purchasing services from your Organizer, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the services I will be receiving from my Organizer are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health. I also understand that my Organizer is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
• I understand that organizing is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Organizer is not licensed by the State of New York or any other state. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Organizer will be considered to be provided in the State of New York.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my organizing sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that organizing is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or mental health care, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Organizer are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my Organizer to assist me in achieving such goals.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Organizer is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientelle, profitability and or business success.
• I understand that material provided by Organizer and within this website is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Bright Organizing Solutions LLC. I agree that such proprietary material is solely for my own personal use and that any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited. Bright Organizing Solutions LLC’s programs are copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided are for my individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. I understand that I am not authorized to use any of Bright Organizing Solutions LLC’s intellectual property for business purposes. All intellectual property, including Bright Organizing Solutions LLC’s copyrighted programs and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of Bright Organizing Solutions LLC. No license to sell or distribute Bright Organizing Solutions LLC’s materials is granted or implied.
• I understand that my Organizer will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Organizer is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Organizer, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Organizer as a result of the advice given by my Organizer or otherwise resulting from the relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER